Now in its 21st edition, this well-known text with more than 2 million copies in print has been the leading family planning reference for over 30 years. At nearly 900 pages, Contraceptive Technology covers the field:
- Every contraceptive method, including for women with medical conditions
- The thorniest of clinical dilemmas in understanding risks and managing side effects
- Every STD, including a synopsis of CDC’s Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
- A systematic approach to menstrual disorders and contraception
- Insights into assessing abnormal pregnancies and risk of ectopic pregnancies
- New digital resources in reproductive health care, for you and for your patients
- Fertility awareness-based methods, including patient instructions and new technology
- Approaches to medication abortion
- Special considerations for teens, breastfeeding mothers, and menopausal women
Available now! Buy your copies here.
To speak to a representative, call (321)213-4483 or (404)875-5001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: (404)875-5030.